Friday, June 5, 2009

Round the clock construction in Singapore

As promised, we continue with the "what is it" post week. While on a short little show in Singapore that I was fortunate to be a part of, I had a chance to go out shooting with some of the crew. I have always enjoyed the serenity of heading out on my own and shooting. I tend to get a bit tunnel visioned while out there, so this kinda works out OK. I must say though, that sharing the experience with a couple of friends is kinda cool too! While Steve, Rob, and I were riveting thru exposures of the huge ferris wheel called the Freedom Flyer like there was no tomorrow, something made me stop and look over my shoulder. The pace at which Singapore is expanding is absolutely astounding. This low angle shows a bit of that development just past the bridge. The sparkly looking 5 finger kinda thing on the upper left was actually a crane pod of sorts. KInda cool to see the pace here!

More detail

No comments: