Saturday, June 13, 2009

On the way to Key West


On the way to Key West, originally uploaded by Photomike07.

Every time I drive to Key West, I am constantly scanning the sides of the road (head in the clouds style I guess) for possible photo opportunities. Of course, as I am doing this scan, I also unfortunately have to pay close attention to the rear view mirror, as most everyone else seems to be in an insanely urgent hurry to get somewhere! Isn't that always the case though? Well, as soon as I caught a glimpse of this spot, swerved off the road as not to get rear-ended by some closely traveling jackass, slammed a U turn in the road side sand, and waited for the dust to clear......I calmed down and "got into the moment." I knew I wanted the wading man as my subject and was patient for him to walk into the scene. Just a nice little slice of time :)

No comments: