Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Final night Aegis Party


Final night Aegis Party, originally uploaded by Photomike07.

Every summer I get to head out to a different location somewhere in the country to work on this event with a few really cool guys. Good food, good wine, good talk, and oh yeah......do the work that I love. Our annual event this year will be in Boston mid July. This image seemed most appropriate for the blog as I just emailed the plans for this year and, well, this image from last years event has patiently waited his turn in the outgoing post file......FOR A YEAR!

The last few days have been kinda camera free for me as I have been busy finishing the move into my new place. My patio is up on the 6th floor and has a great southern view of the Florida sky. I am sure many posts with be generated from here as well as some cool shots!

No comments: