Sunday, June 14, 2009

Clear waters of the Florida Keys

Shadows, color, clouds, water, trees, ....... all good ingredients for a little Florida Keys landscape image. Enjoy!

Not really chatty this evening or feeling very creative with my writing. Its never really been my strong point (as you can tell from the year or so of somewhat lame and half assed posts in this blog to date) but continues to be something I want to work on.

So, I have been thinking of adding just a pinch of focus to my blog. One blog I follow virtually everyday is Scott Kelby's photoshop insider. He has a couple of days a week that have a repeating theme of sorts. I am kinda leaning towards having a special day every week for an event that I have worked on and also, possibly a day per week that I offer some sort of photo tip. I have a few other ideas, but I don't want to pigeon hole myself to much. A little structure might be a good idea tough. So, stay tuned :)

Have a fantastic week!

1 comment:

Richard Haber said...

Mike,

Have you ever given any thought to publishing some tutorials on how you use the HDR applications to achieve such magnificent results.

If only I could do that, I would be able to produce really great shots like yours...oh yeah, also if I had the ability to see the light that your 25 years lighting experience gives you...oh yeah, and if I had the time and patience to find and see the scenes that you capture...oh yeah, and if I had the artist's vision that you have...oh yeah, and ... oh well, the HDR lessons would be nice...