Thursday, December 3, 2009

A quick stop to soak it all in

I must admit, I haven't been allowing myself to be the most creative here lately. (I'm not even sure if that sentence makes any sense actually.....) This time of the year usually has me scrambling to keep up with the demands the season down here in South Florida. I guess that demand on the body and mind opens up the adrenaline tap thus allowing myself to create on a different level. (Once again, not really sure what the hell I'm talking about!)

All right, lets start over.....

How about we just all look at the pretty picture here :)

While heading over to the Breakers Hotel here in Palm Beach, the cloud formation off to the side caught my attention (funny how it seems to do that!) After a quick swerve off to the side of the driveway, I just had to stop to enjoy the reflection.......

That's it Mike......thats all ya got?.....ouya!

(Oh my, what a lame post!!!!!)

I think its time to grab the camera and get out there again, don't ya think? I need some new stories......and quick! LOL.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is fabulous - the clouds look alive! Great reflection too.

Your post made me laugh. So often I start out a post with wonderful intentions but then the words don't come... so then I just post a picture. ;o)