Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Along the coast of Oregon


Along the coast of Oregon, originally uploaded by Photomike07.

First off, I want to thank all who checked out, commented on, faved, and stumbled upon my last post yesterday. My stats on flickr showed over 650 view as it was on the explore page. As many of you know, it is always quite an honor to have your work viewed and appreciated, and I again thank you for that!

My image this evening might not reach that level of view I am quite sure, but I kinda like it. I had one of my camera bodies modified for infrared capture a while ago by a company called LifePixel and this was shot with it. I highly recommend it for those photogs with an extra camera body laying around.

Their site is: www.lifepixel.com if you are interested.

I'd also like to pass on a link to a video I saw yesterday. There seems to be a lot of people searching these days for new direction. Some industries have all but dried up, yet there are opportunities all around us. Sure its a search and takes a lot of drive, but rewards are abundant for those who do not loose focus of the dream. For those looking for new opportunities and challenges, this video will most likely mean a lot. Enjoy :)



No comments: