Saturday, July 18, 2009

The vast expanse - on the way to the glacier in Iceland

The vast expanse of the oh so cold landscape of Iceland. Kinda nice to remember that feeling of the snow, ice, and chill, especially after a hot South Florida day in July. I hope I can remember that cold feeling as I embark on our photo-walk in the early am!

Tomorrow is the big day for the 2nd annual Scott Kelby Worldwide Photowalk. I decided to go at about 10PM this evening. I might be the last person in the world to commit to this outing! There is over 900 cities this year with over 300,000 people, all wandering the globe with the goal of meeting up with other photographer's, trading tips, and ultimately up loading their best shot of the day. The location I am going to is the Jupiter Inlet.....my old stomping grounds as a youngan'

So, guess its time to wind down and get some shut eye so I can actually make it! More on all this later :)

No comments: