Sunday, July 26, 2009

An afternoon of thought in Boston

So, in typical fashion, I arrived in another city and no sooner did I arrive.... I was out the door. The weather here in Boston was quite incredible and certainly less humid that South Florida this time of year! I had the afternoon to explore and determined a couple of things......

First off, I am really out of shape. Sure I walked for about 5 hours or so, but I mean really. Gotta focus on that!

Secondly, I really love the city, especially young vibrant cities. Today was one of those days that seemed like a true celebration of life all throughout Boston.

Third, well, I really don't have a third, Just felt like I was on a roll.....anyway....

I took a few non typical shots today that I hope to put into some sort of a collage. Look for them later this week.

Stay tuned for tomorrows post from a scene from the events world I seem to live in as well as a cool time-lapse on Tuesday!

No comments: