Monday, July 13, 2009

A trip to anywhere


A trip to anywhere, originally uploaded by Photomike07.
There are few shows on television that actually entertain me long enough to sit through. No Reservations on the travel channel is however, not one of those. If you haven't seen it, Anthony Bourdain, previously a chef in New York, hosts a rather brilliantly produced travel show with a rather uniquely cynical and humorous approach. If there is one thing that would tempt me to absolutely change careers, it would be to travel with this crew. Zero Point Zero production crew...hint hint. Have passport, will travel!

Speaking of travel, this was shot at the Miami International airport. As I was making my way to the car upon an arrival from somewhere in the world, this colorful structure around the escalators caught my attention. Well, the seasons premiere of the show is on, gotta go!

No comments: