Monday, July 6, 2009

A late night walk to the hotel in Buenos Aires

For me, its quite obvious that the effects of a sour economy have kinda dampened what could have been an active summer. By this time last year, I had events (and a little personal time) lined up in Boston, Singapore, Brazil, Argentina, Greensboro, Minneapolis, Denver, Oregon, Washington, Napa, Key West, San Francisco, Greensboro, Key Largo, and Miami. This summer? Well, not quite so much to put it bluntly. I'm not complaining, I'm just appreciating what I had the opportunity to do. Outside of the economic opportunities that I enjoyed, I must admit that it was great fun capturing those trips with the camera. This one was taken during one of those late night wandering sessions with one of the guys from the crew as we scoured the neighborhood around the hotel well past midnight in Buenos Aires, Argentina. After the skewers and skewers of meat they constantly feed you down there, a late night walk is well needed, thats for sure!

No comments: