Friday, May 29, 2009

At the top of Gullfoss Falls in Iceland (and a website update)

Sometimes, the timing is such that I am fortunate to be able to mentally attach a particular musical piece to a location or shoot. Before I left for Iceland, I was introduced to the wonderful music of Jami Sieber from a little experimental video that Trey Ratcliff worked on. Her cinematic melodies struck a deep cord in me and have been the creative background music I have since enjoyed while processing images lately. I also enjoyed this wonderful music as I traveled about Iceland last month. Knowing that her music has somewhat been a creative soundtrack for my recent work, I was quite excited when she gave me permission to use it on my website!

I have recently taken the time to update a few galleries on my site at www.mdsimages.com I hope you get a chance to check it out as there are a few images that I have not posted here yet. In the music credits, I have a link through to her site as well. Also, if interested, her music is available on Itunes.....just search for Jami Sieber.

Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments: