Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Shadows from the ole' Oak tree


As promised for this week, here is another from the "photo painting" file I have been toying with recently. This image was created with a capture that I grabbed up in Ocala on a site survey for a wedding we are working on next week. I would love to mention the family it is for, but out of respect for their privicy, I don't think I will go there. The clear tents are going to be under these beautiful oak trees that are over a hundred years old. I am really looking forward to lighting these incredible relics of nature!

You know, its actually quite amazing who calls me or emails me on ocasion about a post or blog entry that they saw via the power of google alerts. The experience has usually been positive for the most part.

No comments: