Friday, March 13, 2009

The Dolphin Hotel - photo painting


Jumping track a bit here for the next few posts. My most recent artistic departure has me experimenting a bit with photo painting. There are quite a few ways to go about this and the techniques seem to be limitless. I hope you hang with me as I experiment and post a few of these this week. As always, comments are appreciated (from all my flickr friends) and welcome.
This one was my first attempt that I had shelved for a couple of weeks. I recently did a couple more and I am diggin' the way they are coming out. Check back soon for more


This one was created from a snapshot on my last trip up to Epcot with my daughter. My favorite places to stay up there are definitely the Beach Club or the Yacht Club. They are situated on a lake with a few other hotels and restaurants. There is a path that goes around the lake and when the weather is nice, its a beautiful walk or boat ride to Epcot.

As far as my life in the lighting and events world, all is good....for now. I just returned from a focus this evening for a tent wedding in Palm City that takes place Saturday night. At the same time, we have a fundraiser in Palm Beach and a big corporate party in South Beach. The season has not broken any records, but I am sincerely grateful for the events we have had....thats for sure!

Thanks for stopping by :) 

No comments: