Sunday, March 22, 2009

What happened to the water


There's a little place just a bit out west that I like to call my "secret" place. Well, its not really a secret, I just haven't seen any images posted from here. Not much to it really, just a quiet path, a few trees, a small bridge, peace and quiet, and alot of water. Wait a minute......what happened to all the water!

I was a bit shocked when I headed out there this evening. Bone dry. My gosh, thats supposed to be an intragal part of our water supply I think. Yikes. Bring on the rainy season...and quick!

I dragged 2 camera bodies out there on my walk. A D300 and an infrared converted D200. I decided to work on one of the infrared ones as I ERASED and FORMATTED the other card before I emptied it! Niiiice one Mike. Guess everyone gets an opportunity to be a dumb ass now and then (hahaha)

No comments: