Thursday, March 5, 2009

Another lone tree


There are so many parts of my own country and specifically, my own state, that are tugging at me to be explored. Having heard that call, tonight's post finds me half way up the state near Ocala National Forest. On a whim, I decided to do a little exploring over the next couple of days. I am not really sure where this little trip will take me but I am excited about the possibilities. Its actually quite odd and even a little disturbing that I have a couple of days to do this in the middle of our busy season. Well, guess I should relax and enjoy the little break.

The above image was captured on a quick ride home after an event earlier this year and after viewing it again today, was kind of a catalyst to this little getaway.

More ta come :)

No comments: