Friday, January 16, 2009

The sun is setting....quick.....where to go!


I can think of many times, too many times actually, that I have been scrambling to find a great location as the sun sets on the end of another great day. If I feel that the sky is about to explode into color, the heart beats fast, I start to sweat, and then drive like a maniac! (alright, maybe an exaggeration....)

The hard part for me frequently is finding a cool location or subject. As the sun was dropping like a freakin' bowling ball on this particular evening, I remember swerving into this area doing about 80mph, slamming on the breaks, and grabbing the camera. Alright, here I am....great lighting.....but what to shoot?

I didn't think much of it until I was in the right mood the other night and processed it this way. Hope you like :)

No comments: