Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to work


As difficult as it is, I guess it's time to focus and get back to work. A 2 day jaunt to Orlando with the little one is kind of a tease actually, but still worth it.

This one was captured a couple of summers ago somewhere in Paris. The timing just seemed to work for me.....an American goofing off and wandering the streets of Paris catching a seriously focused Parisian on his way to work (at least I guess he was). Kind of the extreme opposite if you think about it. I have always admired how the French can seeming enjoy a half a glass of water in an outdoor cafe' for what appears to be hours. I have enjoyed numerous conversations with the French, laughing at our little 2 to 3 week annual vacations....6 to 8 weeks being the norm in France. You know, they may just be on to something there!

No comments: