Friday, January 30, 2009

Details along the coast


Quite often, I have noticed recently, the actions of the day help to shape the feeling of the post I happen to choose for the evening. This is certainly no exception to this. Next week, we load in our biannual lighting rig for a corporate recognition event (an intimate event for about 20,000!), as well as 6 other events. I was certainly hoping to have all these planned and put together by now, but by the looks of the emails I have finally received today, and the ones that I should have received by now, I am far from there. That being said, this seems to be a pretty fair interpretation of my brain and its clarity this evening. (Hey, I chose this crazy industry!)

Time to get back to the grind.

Hey, it's great to have work, so I guess I need to focus on that.   :)


No comments: