Monday, January 12, 2009

Miami Skyline


Having never shot the Miami skyline before, I was kinda bumbling around a bit before I arrived at this location. There was a huge clear area with no lights and minimal fencing. I didn't notice the "No Trespassing under orders of the Miami Beach Police Department" signs until I was packed up and leaving the location. At least that was gonna be my story should the illusive flashlight holding over zealous law enforcer arrive.

This post is for Steve and the gang in Miami. Sounds like you gotta be a little more stealth like with the tripod my friend. Yes folks, it sounds like the worthless tripod police are in full force at Miami's Bayside as well. These jackass's are all over the City Place as well. Sneak, click, and walk.....it's a game we have to play I guess!

No comments: