Sunday, January 18, 2009

reflections


In an ongoing promise this week, I am trying to post some simple and uncluttered images. Not sure why.....maybe because it's in sharp contrast to the week we have ahead of us at work....anything else but simple. As always, even with all the chaos that is bound to unfold as the week progresses, I am sure we will come out shining. We always do! I have a great team and after the last 2 days, I think we are off to a great start.

Anyway.....

This one was created while I was in the San Juan Islands a few months ago. I noticed Laurie Excel taking shots of boat reflections and decided to do the same. This one was created with multiple images and then layers were created in Photoshop. I then used layer masks, multiple blend modes, and.....

Ahh, who am I bullshittin', I can't remember exactly what I did at all!

My only regret is that I didn't capture more of these. I kinda like this one. Hope you do too :)

No comments: