Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A late night walk in the lobby at the Boca Hotel

After a quick and enjoyable tear down this evening here at the Boca Hotel, I found myself in need of a little photographic exploration. Day one's event was the welcome party poolside and what a great night it was. I can't remember the last time I actually enjoyed a strike as much. Normally, the tear down is the most brutal part of the event. After a crazy little 2 hour load in to get set up and focused, I was happy to see that the lighting design worked to a tee, without a second to spare. The cool breeze of the late night South Florida air from the Atlantic along with the soothing sound of the waves made the tear down fun I must say!

Since I didn't even have a second to get a shot before the guests arrived, I took a bit of time after the truck was loaded and the crew was cut to wander about the hotel. What a great way to unwind. This one was created from the newly remodeled lobby area.

Well, time to get a bit o' shut eye. A long long day ahead!

No comments: