Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Entrance to the Gala - a walk into color!

As promised....drum roll please....I present tonight....details of the event :)

I guess I should mention something as I usually think it is assumed. These event images are taken and processed by yours truly, but more importantly, are lit by, well, yours truly again. Actually, I'm not gonna take all the credit. It takes a great team of creative individuals that I am grateful for as well as an incredible synergy with other vendors, the venue, and the talent to create a great event. I am eternally grateful to have had such great opportunities to live that process.

As I was sorting thru and processing these images tonight, I was reminded of what a magical experience setting up and running these events really is. I'm gonna have to do a little behind the scenes video kinda documentary thingy someday. Tons of time to do that....haha. I'm a little bit of a goofball, so I'm sure it wouldn't be too serious. We'll see though....stranger things have happened. Might be kinda interesting to see, perhaps.....to who, I have no idea!

Anyhooo,......enjoy......



View from the table

Table deails

More from the room

1 comment:

Jack K Hou said...

Stunning. The contrast, the pinlights and exquisite color mesh.