Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Focus (and a site recomendation of www.philosophersnotes.com)

Its not often that I take the time to pass on a link that has inspired me. That being said, I think it might be time for a change.

In my recent and deliberately chosen path of self growth, education, and personal discovery, I happened to stumble upon this site. Imagine condensing 100 of the top books on positive energy, law of attraction, and business wisdom into a concentrated package. Well, Brian Johnson has done an amazing job at just that in his program called "Philosophers Notes"

If your the least bit interested in improving your life by design, this is absolutely worth a peek. Poke around on the site and definitely check out the TV tab for a few short video on what he is creating. There is a lot of free info to check out. I am definitely a fan and student! People helping people.....a great way to live life :)

Check it out!


Link to Philosophers Notes


No comments: