Sunday, October 4, 2009

A look under the Juno Pier


A look under the Juno Pier, originally uploaded by Photomike07.

I passed this pier today on a little ride up the coast on the motorcycle. The image is from a while ago though.....

Looks like fall is approaching and a change of seasons is in the the air. In fact, they say we are having a cold front down here. It was about 90 degrees out there today though, so I'm not really sure what they mean by a cold front! I did enjoy a nice ride today though up around the Juno pier and the Jupiter Inlet......my ole' stomping grounds from years gone by. Lotsa change up there. Better? Well, I guess that all has to do with your perspective. Sometimes too much change is a little hard to accept you know. I was reminded of good times past, with family and friends along this old rustic stretch of Florida coast, or what used to be rustic. Its pretty polished now with condos, paved parking spots, and landscaping.

They say that the only constant in life is change......and sometimes that's a bit hard to except I guess...

No comments: