Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Timelapse Tuesday - A peak at the setup

Just a peak into the world I will live in this week. As we continue the setup on this event, I must report that we are right on schedule....if fact, maybe a bit ahead of schedule. Thanks to the great crew of course, we had lighting focus done before midnight....a first time on this show!

I have been capturing 1000's of stills to create a huge timelapse. Of course, my vision for the end video it quite elaborate, and is gonna take some time to put together. Well, another day for that one cause its WAY late. Here is a peak at one of the clips from today until that gets done someday.





Oh yeah, one more thing. I'm tweeting now. I know, sounds stupid, and well, so far from me, it has been......anyway...
I have uploaded a few to my twitpic site if you are interested in grainy, low quality Iphone photos of the setup. Wow, bet ya can't wait now!

Check it out: http://twitpic.com/photos/MDSimages

No comments: