Monday, August 3, 2009

Boston building street art


Boston building street art, originally uploaded by Photomike07.

In my ever continuing quest to express myself, my recent trip in Boston was a great opportunity to wander about the city looking for a fresh perspective. Capturing architectural details eventually led to a new perspective for me......

So, what's that have to do with Greensboro Mike? I thought you were gonna post from the event you are on in North Carolina?

Oh yeah, sorry, a bit side tracked!

No real art to post yet, but I have been twittering though throughout the day. Follow me at:

twitter.com/MDSimages

(I just started this silly twittering nonsense, so, take it for what it's worth!)

More images from the event to follow this week, along with a timelapse Tuesday tomorrow, so stay tuned :)

No comments: