Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Castle Chillion


Castle Chillion, originally uploaded by Photomike07.

As I sit here pondering (boy that word just sounds kinda stupid doesn't it?) about what to ramble on about, my initial thought is about why I chose this image. Well, for one thing, the brisk cool mountain air of Switzerland would be a welcome reprieve from the sweltering tropical weather here is South Florida mid August.

Taken a couple of years ago, this image was created with a set of shots I captured before I had ever processed an HDR. Before that trip, I had heard of this process, but never tried it. With that in mind, I bracked a few shots in a couple of the locations I went not sure how I and when I might learn the process. I in turn worked on them a few months later. This is in essence, my 2nd HDR shot ever. I now wish I took a few more! I guess there is always next time. Hmmm. I wonder what the weather is like in the swiss alps about now........hmmm.......where is that passport anyway.....?

1 comment:

Captain Kimo said...

Very cool... if you know what I mean :)