Friday, May 2, 2008

Last couple from NACDS



Well, its late, real late. I'm lookin at 4 hours sleep max till the loadin tomorrow AM. Focus went a bit late tonight. I have an awesome team. It was a pleasure to help out this evening. I don't remember to tell them nearly enough how awesome they really are! Before I turn in, here's a quick post and wrap up of the last show I have been posting about all week. The guy behind the fruit was an artist I was chatting with. It was amazing how he delicately carved the melons and fruit. I watched him for a while while taking pictures before the event started. It takes alot of talent to put these shows together. Sometimes we can get a bit wrapped up in our own little departments. Its nice to slow down and appreciate the artistry and craftsmenship of the other vendors in the room. It takes a little magic from all of us to make it happen!

No comments: