Thursday, May 29, 2008

Barn in North Carolina


The trip to North Carolina last year was anything but a vacation. It was an experience, however, a trip I would not have traded for anything in the world. I treasure the time I spent with my brother in law, my mother in law, and many others. I gave my extended family all the support I could. I miss Ernie........alot! I think we had a special connection. You see, he was my Father in law. After my own dad died, it was nice to be able to call someone else "Dad". God took him away from us and I miss him, like my own Father. I miss them both alot........Do yourself a favor...don't put it off, do it today. Hug your parents....., today....., or as soon as u can, call them....tell them you love them! Life is short....too short sometimes. Miss u dad!

1 comment:

Steve LaRose said...

For many reasons.. I agree totally....