Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Art at the Four Arts 2


This was taken at the Society of the Four Arts right over the bridge from my place. Didn't think I really had a good image until I played with it a bit.....actually, its still kinda lame I admit. I would have loved to get more separation on the upper right side. Next time, I'll wait for the clouds to reposition.

We are getting ready for a 3 day wedding we are doing lighting for in the Keys this weekend. Friday night is a welcome party, Saturday night is the ceremony, cocktails, dinner, then after party dinner, and Sunday night is the going away party. We have to light several areas including the Theatre by the Sea, a tent on the beach, a ballroom, a courtyard, and a pool area by the spa.

The design and decorating team is the same one we worked with in Arizona, so I should be capturing some great images! Although this event is not near as large, the attention to details will still be there. It is at nice location as well. A wedding in the Keys...no complaints here!
On a side note, if anyone happens to stumble upon this site, here's a bit of advice. Categorize your posts from the get go. I didn't really think I was gonna post much, and I have found myself posting at least once a day. I have found out that it is convenient to be able to click a category and find relevant posts. I am now slowly going back, a few a day, and tagging old posts before it gets too backlogged.
Anyway, more on all this later.

No comments: