Sunday, May 25, 2008

Day 2 wrapup

What a busy day! Today was the wedding on the beach, followed by cocktails at the spa lagoon, then dinner in the tent, and the after party in the ballroom. We were all over the place! Below is a sample of the images of the day.


Was it hot again? Of course it was! Silly question. This was a 3 shirt day. I mean, you walk right out of your room and your drenched! I don't remember it ever being this hot in May!

Anyway, its late and I am tired. Eric just checked in from the after party. All went well. Thanks you guys.....Eric, Sarah, and Dallas! I can always count on you to make me (us) look good. We are a small crew on this one, but a powerhouse foursome. A sincerely appreciate all your hard work. Also, its great working again with the DBS team. Everyone is in this one as a team. It is always a pleasure and a creative fulfillment to be a part of Sean's events. A humble thanks from me for letting us be a part of it.

Tomorrow is the last event. It is a Moroccan theme and should look really cool. Will post after it.

No comments: