Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!


I've been spending a little time, well, maybe more than a little time....all right WAAAYY TOO MUCH TIME trying to get a nice word-press theme. I have, however, successfully uploaded word-press it to my server, configured it correctly, and connected a flickr account to it. I then exported this blog over to it. This all took a little time, but it was quite fun. I am, however, looking to display larger images on the blog. Is that too much to ask? I have searched a bagillion themes, maybe even a maquillion, and can't find what I want. Anyone have any suggestions? I think that I am going to have to design one or modify one. More on that later. Anyway, this blog theme and address on blogger will have to do for now. I gotta shift gears and focus tomorrow and get a few things done. I head to Vegas on Tuesday for a show and am there till Friday, then head to Miami for a wedding thru Saturday. Should make for some awesome images! I am sure I will be posting along the way. For now, here is a IR shot of a cactus garden from Arizona last month.








No comments: