Monday, November 3, 2008

Snappin' in Singapore


After about 26 hours of travel, I arrived in Singapore. After a quick stroll thru immigration and customs, I was slammed with a wall of Southeast Asia humidity just outside of the airport. As soon as I arrived at the hotel, I saw Steve (pictured here) and a few of the other crew. As we all converged about the same time here in Singapore from locations all around the globe, we were all bit jet-lagged. Even so, we ventured off into this foreign city. Our original plan of a quick walk along the water turned into a 6 hour jaunt thru the city. Four out of six of us had cameras....and we were snapping away at everything. I captured this one of Steve in the subway....the cleanest and most efficient subway I have ever been in. This city is so clean you almost want to wipe your feet off before you even leave the hotel lobby!

Anyway, we start our load in in about 2 hours so I gotta start getting ready. More to come, I am quite sure.....

Oh yeah, one more thing......everyone else in our group is a Canon shooter. I guess I can forgive them for now!

No comments: