Sunday, November 9, 2008

From the roof of the Shangra-La in Singapore


As I looked out my window at the crack of dawn, I saw the sun start to line the edge of the clouds with some incredible light. It was time to grab the camera and tripod and scramble up to the tops floor of the hotel to capture the sunrise. I wasn't prepared for the 1/2 hour wait for the camera lense to defog however. To say that Singapore is humid is, well, an understatement!

This post finds me on my last night in Shanghai, China. What an awesome side trip and incredible experience to remember. I hope to make it back some day to explore a lot deeper. Too many little bits to mention now as it is late, so more in the next few days or so. Till then its time to get a little rest....and dream about the 30 or so hours of travel I have ahead of me. Yikes! 

No comments: