Friday, June 27, 2008

View from the Hilton Morumbi in Sao Paulo



Upon checkin to my hotel in Sao Paulo, Brazil, I was quite happy when the elevator door opened at the 26th floor to see this view from the business center. If it wasn't for this view, I wouldn't have gotten any real captures at all!

Sao Paulo didn't seem to be a city that one would love to just wander around in, like Paris, New York, or......well.......just about ANYWHERE else. The hotel was great, in fact it was awesome, but it felt like we were in a 5 star fortress with a huge mall attached to it! I have traveled quite an bit, and I love to get "lost" when I travel. It would be a nightmare to get lost in this city....especially with camera gear!

Anthony Bourdain (AKA, the travel channels ultimate traveling Guru) hit the nail on the head when he said "Sao Paulo is a city thats best experienced with an insider." I would have to agree!

No comments: