Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Statue of St. Therese from St. Leonard's in Boston


St. Therese is looking over me as I wait to board my flight to South America. This shot was taken with my D3 and 50mm 1.8 lense. I really wanted to isolate the background, even though it was fairly close to her head. It was a 5 shot HDR that I processed, then added some texture on her robe in CS3.

For those of you reading this not into photography, your thinking.........whatever.....

I fully intend to hit the ground running in Buenos Aires when I arrive. It looks like its raining there too, so I will just have to make the best of it. They say that Buenos Aires of the Paris of Latin America, and I love Paris, so this should be a nice trip. If I get good internet connections there, I will be posting everyday just like always. Geez, everyday since April 1st. What in the world have I babbled on about?

I just heard a meow....in the airport. Lady next to me apparently has a cat in a carrier. Looks kinda cute .......

Geez!!! Now thats babbling. Alright, on that note, I'm outta here!

More on all of this later!

No comments: