Friday, June 20, 2008

Palm Beach Skys


Palm Beach Skys, originally uploaded by Photomike07.

This was captured the day I left for my 2nd attempt to get to Buenos Aires. The clouds were ready to rip open and drop some much needed rain of South Florida.

I am in Buenos Aires now. We are at a great hotel in a great location. It is still raining quite a bit. After a brief 3 or 4 hour walk through part of the town in the drizzle right after my flight, I met up with a few of the guys and went out for another walk and then to capture some images of a cathedral. Business class on American airlines to here rocked by the way!

After dinner, we walked around a bit more and checked out some leather products, which they are known for down here, then headed back to the hotel for a few games of pool.

Load-in is tomorrow, and with any luck, all will go smooth.

More on all this and some images from down here later!

No comments: