Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sunset in Lake Worth

Sure it's severely out of focus, could use some foreground, and totally overprocessed, but it doesn't matter. It does bring back fond memories to me though. Shortly after I upgraded my Nikons, I went out shooting with my little one. She was so proud of the shots she was getting! We both were seduced by the sheer beauty of the rich Florida sunset and the ever changing colors in the Florida sky that night. The D300 was HUGE in her little hands, but she fought the weight and held it up like a pro! No daddy, I can do it, she kept saying. We were both enjoying a great moment together. A few days later, she wanted to work with it on the computer. I am glad I fought the urge to tell her that it was way out of focus. It really didn't matter....the proud look in her eyes was all that mattered! Not too bad for a seven year old :)

No comments: