Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A wet evening stroll in Buenne, France

I had a lot of strange looks as I explored the wet streets of Buenne on this particular evening. Rain, and lots of it, so of course I thought "reflections!" None the less, I still had a lot of "what in the hell is this guy doing out in the rain" looks.

The hardest part about my wet outing in the cute little French village was how to keep the constant spray of that bulbous 14-24mm Nikon lense. Have ya seen that thing?! That things like a magnet for water!

I decided not to fight the color temperature of the city's architectural lighting as I processed this one. Like a post from a couple of days ago, I also used a bit of texture to bring about a little interest to the sky and some of the architecture. I kinda like it :)

No comments: