Saturday, June 5, 2010

Freedom Flyer in Singapore

Well, I'll be the first one to admit that this ones a wee bit of a disaster. Having never really cleaned it up or liked what I had so far, its been staring at me as the first image in my "ready to post" folder for quite sometime now. I tend to work on these images a few at a time but usually like to release only one a day, but that pools getting a bit shallow.

The air here in South Florida has been freaking stifling and incredibly humid lately. I have made several references here on the blog to the humidity in Singapore while I was there as it might be one of the most humid places on earth. I remember taking this shot with a couple of my photo buddies late in the evening as the sweat poured over my glasses and into the viewfinder. We arrived back at the hotel a few hours later, memory cards full and drenched from head to toe!

I hope to post a few more from Singapore soon as I have received some really great comments and possible opportunities from that part of the world. As always, I sincerely appreciate the views, so I'll keep em coming :)

No comments: