Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hold on


Hold on, originally uploaded by Photomike07 / MDSimages.com.
"Patience, persistance, and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success." - Napoleom Hill
Just a quick little shout out to my clients from this past season for all the great events you entrusted my company and I to light for you. For any of you that have happened to pop by this lil' blog o' mine and wonder "why on earth hasn't Mike posted any images from our event yet. I am pretty sure I saw him scurrying about the space just minutes from doors. He's gotta have something worthwhile to post!"

You are indeed correct. Please hold on (get the image now.....hehehe...hehe...he....aahhh....well, anyway.....)

I made a bit of a punch list of shots to start editing over the next few weeks, so keep checking back!

No comments: