Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Iceland - a calm in the evening

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving. ~Lao Tzu

In what I am going to call a little break from HDR and that intense desire to push back color, light, and detail into most every image I post, you will find me posting a few calm ones this week from my Iceland file - the forgotten few.

After last nights post, (see the blog for the video link), I read up a bit from the blog of Tim Ferriss (the author of the book called the Four Hour Work Week). It really kinda hit a cord with me. Vagabonding, wanderlust, directionless travel, bumbling about the planet, nomadic pursuit......whatever you like to call it.....there is a side of me that lives for that. I used to travel every summer in the off season just like that. Just get out and go! For anyone who has popped into this blog from time to time knows that and also knows that I get a bit stir crazy around this time of year. Its hot here in South Florida and the world is calling me, begging me to come out and play LOL!

No comments: