Thursday, February 11, 2010

Icelandic groundcover


Icelandic groundcover, originally uploaded by Photomike07.

Without a crystal clear plan of what to drone about, I decided to search for the the greenest image I have. Why you ask? Well, I have been privileged to be included in a small group of people to tour a very unique home tomorrow. What is being described as the first of its kind.....the worlds largest Green mansion and spec home called Aqua_Liana....is on the agenda for tomorrow. Built by world renowned real estate artist Frank McKinney, this incredible spec home will hopefully soon be the home to someone very special. I am sure I am about to be amazed. I hope to post a few images later next week. I will post a link below to the home, so check it out!

Also, on the radar for the weekend are a couple of events that we are lighting. One of them actually has us illuminating one of my all time favorite artists ever! The chance to program for this famous performer has me quite excited I must say. More on that of course, next week.



No comments: