Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Alley in Montmartre' - Paris, France

We all have our reasons for working. Sure there's the obvious reasons for basic necessities, but my drive for deeper success is fueled with additional desires. One of my many many reasons is to feed my appetite for wanderlust. I am lucky to have a career that allows me this down time to reward myself. Quite the contrast to the day to day requirements of running a business and utilizing the entrepreneurial spirit, but a nice contrast. As I opened my Lightroom folder of images ready to post, I was reminded of that carefree feeling that I occasionally allow myself to experience.

Whilst wandering about Paris this summer, my wanderlust spirit fond me up till the wee hours of most of my evenings capturing my perspective of the City of Lights.

No comments: