Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Grab a chair and your favorite beverage!

Whaddya say we just kick back for a few and enjoy the beautiful Texas sunset here for a moment shall we? This might be my last chance to enjoy the quiet for a few days, so I'm glad you could join me :)

Not to destroy the moment or anything, but you might not be hearing from me in a few days. You see, in the events industry here is South Florida, we are blessed and at the same time cursed with an unpredictable flow of work. Barely anything one week and then BAM, slammed the next. Off and running we are indeed into one of those weeks.

So far, we are off to a good start. Tomorrow gets a bit trickier however, taking us into a crazy Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. As always, my team and I area up to the challange!

I am not sure if I will even be able to post until next week, so stay tuned. If you are so inclined, you can follow me on twitter or friend me on facebok however, as I may post from time to time on the job sites from the good ole Iphone.

Here's to a fantastic week!!!

"Hy-Lite Productions.....Illuminating the world, one event at a time."

No comments: