Friday, February 19, 2010

Austin - State Capitol


Austin - State Capitol, originally uploaded by Photomike07.

Having been somewhat buried in work and other opportunities I am working on, I must say that my image creation and posting has taken somewhat of a back seat. I know, the world continues to spin, no great loss right?

My thoughts this evening before I turn in though, are with a few unfortunate in Austin. How sad that for the actions of one unstable pinhead, the lives of several stable, law abiding, tax paying, families will forever be effected. I read the silly little rambling off of the pdf on CNN's site from this jackass just this evening. The real tragedy in my opinion is evident in the shallow perspective that this murderer possessed. How sad to have not truly embraced the opportunity that this country presents to every one of us!

No comments: