Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Timelapse Tuesday - A quiet day in the harbor - Varenna, Italy

Ah yes, time-lapse Tuesday.....that weekly post of mine dedicated to the art of time-lapse video. I have to be honest though, I am a little perplexed at this whole video quality thing when I upload to youtube. The loops look screaming crystal clear and bright on my computer but after the upload, the video gets severely compressed or something, cause, well, it looks how should I say.....like garbage! Dark, squirrely, and choppy....hmm, not making much sense her, I know....kinda frustrating. Any video gurus out there with a recommendation? I spent a little while researching this, but am getting nowhere. Anyway, heres the link .....let me know what ya think :)

By the way, the timelapse was taken from a window at FLOOR level (not really sure what that was all about) in Varenna on Lake Como, Italy. The still was taken from the same town but just to the South. Awesome place too. Enjoy!



No comments: