Monday, December 29, 2008

Todays party in Palm Beach


In his usual style, Michael Ereshena had the room finished in plenty of time. He is another designer that I have been working with for about 20 years. Even on the small events, his attention to detail is one to be admired. I stopped by to check on the room, say hi to Sara (our LD for the day), and see MIchael. One look and I had to run for the camera. For these shots, and many many more I have not included, I decided to use one lense. Just one 50mm lense shot mostly wide open, and no tripod. It was a real diversion for me, but I think I did ok :)

One more thing, I just realized that an image in my NAPP portfolio is in the editors choice group again this week too! Wow...that means alot to me! Here is the link if you care to check it out. Mine is the second from the right.

http://www.photoshopuser.com/members/portfolios/

No comments: