Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Dreaming of the future


Since I will be working tomorrow evening, I figured that I would get a head start on my post for the day....a really early start. Well, Happy New Year! I hate to make resolutions as I never really keep them (who does anyway), but I would like to make a few wishes and thanks at least...

I hope that my loved ones, family, friends have a safe, happy, and prosperous New Year! Love you all :)

The last couple of years have been quite a change for me, and I thank everyone who has been a listening ear for me :) THANKS!

To my crew (Chris, Keith, Sarah, Eric, and occasionally Dallas, Allan, and Eric W. ...... What can I say? Thanks for being there for me. You guys always make me look so good, and I sincerely thank you for that. I hope that this year can be all that we deserve it to be.

I also want to thanks my loyal clients for a great year. I have been quite fortunate to travel a bit this year (something that inspired this picture actually) and I appreciate all that made that possible, especially Rick Lawall! I can only hope that the coming years bring more of those great opportunities!

And lastly, thanks to anyone who has followed my blog and flickr stream. Your comments are always appreciated. Thanks for the daily inspiration!

Happy New Year everyone!

Be safe!!!

No comments: