Sunday, December 7, 2008

Juno Pier


My little snipet of info about this image is gonna have to wait till later. Running lights at a black tie event in Palm Beach....and, well, the guests are walking in! Back atcha later :)

Me again.....coupla hours later. Awesome show......crew showed up like clockwork for the load out. Nice to be slamming buttons behind the console on these back to back shows. Reminds me of the reason I got into the business in the first place.

I have alot of images from the past couple of days...shots of the show setups, Miami, video of the arsenal of sounds in my room....alot of stuff to follow......someday that is. 

For now, time to get a quick bite and get some shut eye. Gotta grab a tree tomorrow and decorate with the little one. Good times....good times :)

Of course, more on all of this later.

By the way, this is one of those images that I probably spent about an hour or so on. Hope you like :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like this one especially. The perspective is nice, and fresh.
I have sat many a time under this spot and not exactly viewed it with such awe. Thanks for the "awe"some perspective you offer! WE WANT MORE of the traditional South Florida shown thru new eyes! I'd like to see the "southern most point of the US" in Keywest with your trademark lighting effects...xoxoxo